Part-time status for final academic session
Can I work while I am waiting to receive my post-graduation work permit?
You can work full-time while waiting for a decision on your post-graduation work permit application if, at the time you submitted your application, you:
• were eligible to work off-campus without a permit, and
• did not work off-campus more than 20 hours a week during academic sessions.
Can I apply for a job before I get my post-graduation work permit?
• were a full-time student at a designated learning institution (DLI) in a post-secondary academic, vocational or professional training program,
• already completed your program of study, and
• didn't exceed the number of hours you could work on and off-campus.
If IRCC refuses your post-graduation work permit, you must stop working immediately
I completed more than one program from an eligible DLI within 2 years, am I eligible for a longer PGWP?
看看这个链接 for more information from the IRCC website.
If you require assistance, please contact the International Centre on your campus.
劳拉·考德威尔 - 金斯敦
火箭帕尔默 - 金斯敦
朱莉雅琪浩 - 188体育
国际学生顾问 - 188体育
弗朗辛desnoyer - 康沃尔